Sunday 22 November 2009

Papertake Weekly Sketch #28 and One Stop Craft #56

Here's the second of my cards from today, and the third post from me!!  I'm entering this into two challenges:

1.  One Stop Challenge - Snowflakes
2.  Papertake Weekly - Sketch

I have used a lovely stamp from Whiff of Joy which was in the winter kit but hadn't managed to get round to inking up!  I also used those lovely MME papers again.



Supplies: Whiff of Joy stamp; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamp; ribbon; My Mind's Eye papers; brown ink; two snowflake punches, cuttlebug snowflake die and embossing folder; brads

3 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh Claire,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Aija said...

Claire, you have used very beautiful tones here. I love the elegancy and harmony :)
Hugs,
Aija

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely - the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x