Monday 30 November 2009

1 Card meets 4 Challenges

Here is another card which I have made combining four challenges.  This time I have used those super cute Magnolia images that I got last week from Sir Stampalot.  I've also pulled out those gorgeous Cosmo Cricket papers, they are slowly disappearing and I will be so sad when they gone!  The challenges that this card are to be entered into are:

1.  Just Magnolia - Sketch
2.  Creative Card Crew - Fave Things (making cards are my "fave thing" especially Christmas ones!)
3.  Passion for Promarkers - Any colour and theme
4.  Charisma Cardz - Christmas



Supplies:  Magnolia stamps; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamps; snowflake punch; pearls; gems; Cosmo Cricket papers; Stampin' Up! eyelet punch; brown chalk ink

5 comments:

Sally said...

OMGoshClaire,
She is beautiful. I want that image...I want, I want. Maybe if I'm really good Santa will bring her for next year. NOT, hubby wouldn't have a clue how to buy her. LOL. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Claire, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and the papers is stunning. I love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card
there was actually a theme this week - it was vintage, but I think your card still fits that
thanks for joining in this week at PfP and good luck
remember to try the blog candy on the weekend workshop
Debbi
xx

Paula said...

What a fabulous card great colours and details. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Louise said...

gorgoeous card claire
louise xx