Sunday 29 November 2009

Creative Inspirations #36

I keep coming across different challenge blogs all the time.  I stumbled across this one from another blog.  It has a fab sketch which I just had to play with.  So this card is for the Creative Inspirations blog using their sketch.  I pulled out an old Magnolia stamp to play with and teamed it with those lovely bright MME papers.  I also went all out on snowflakes too!



Supplies: Magnolia stamp; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamp; cuttlebug snowflake die, various snowflake punches, brad, gems, black chalk ink, MME papers

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Janiel/ janny said...

OH MY GOSH Claire This is adorable!!!!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs, Janiel

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Thank you so must for leaving me such a nice comment! YOur cards are so pretty too...I realy love the snowflake flower on this one!

Warm greetings, Renata

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire
Thanks for visiting my blog. I've come to take a peek at your creations and they are fantastic!
I will certainly visit again
Yvonne