Sunday 22 November 2009

Charisma Cardz #46 and Stampavie & More #70

Today my my mojo was in full swing and I ended up making five cards!  That's the most I have made in a long while.  I'm pleased with every single one of them (which is unusual when I make so many in one go!) and you will get to see them all over the week.

The first card I made I'm entering into two challenges:

1.  Charisma Cardz - Sketch
2.  Stampavie & More - Brown plus 1 other colour

I used my one of my new Magnolias I got on Friday when we popped into Sir Stampalot.  Unfortunately they had sold many of the new Christmas Magnolias however I did manage to get a few.  I also used my new Martha Stewart punch and those lovely MME papers.  I really like this colour scheme, it's a bit different for Christmas.



Supplies: Magnolia samp; My Mind's Eye papers; Martha Stewart cornice punch;paper roses;Glimmer Mist; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamp; leaf punch; pearls; Stampin' Up! oval punch; wiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder;brown chalk ink

6 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Claire.

Hugs Riet.x

Sally said...

Claire, Very stunning card. Love the color scheme. I too have these papers and love them. Am going to be so sad when they are gone. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Elle est super classe cette carte.

Merci de ta participation à Stampavie and More

Allison said...

sweet card,thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Alison said...

This is such a beautiful card and I love the unusual Christmas colour scheme.

BA said...

this is just adorable, love you color kombo
thanks for joining us at stamapvie & more
xoxo BA