Wednesday 25 November 2009

Create4Fun #47 and Colour Create #32

Here's the last of my cards from Sunday's lot.  Again I have managed to enter this into two challenges:

1.  Create4Fun - Sketch
2.  Colour Create - Red, Green and White

This time I have used some papers from Magnolia and a new stamp from Magnolia which I picked up from Sir Stampalot.  Quite like these papers!  I did only pick up a couple of sheets though.



Supplies: Magnolia stamp; Magnolia papers; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamp, ribbon, charm, promarkers; pearls

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Love your card - gorgeous papers, and image is coloured beautifully!
Love, Andrea xx

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Claire,
What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda card, fab papers.
luv
Debby

Janiel/ janny said...

OH this is ADORABLE!!!! I love the image with the papers!!
Cute blog too!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. hugs, Janiel

Kim Dellow said...

Oh gorgeous, just so pretty. Love the image and yummy papers. Kim

Dena said...

Super adorable papers and image! I just looooove this cute card! Great work! thanks for joining Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena