Tuesday 24 November 2009

Just Magnolia #32 and Friday Sketchers #79

A second post from me today!

Here's another of Sunday's cards which I have entered into two challenges:

1.  Just Magnolia - Masking
2.  Friday Sketchers - Sketch

I've used two of my new Magnolias coloured using promarkers.  I also used those Cosmo Cricket papers again, which I love!



Supplies: Magnolia stamps; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamp; Cosmo Cricket papers; cuttlebug snowflake die and embossing folder; two snowflake punches; brown chalk ink; promarkers; brad; pearls

4 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Claire,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, sweet Tilda and love envelope image too.
luv
Debby

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Fab card xx

Mina said...

wow Claire this is stunning, that envelope is calling out to me to buy it lol...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx