Saturday 28 November 2009

1 Card, 5 Challenges

So today I sat down to do some stamping.  On a Saturday I always look through the challenges and see what's around.  There are just so many challenge blogs out there I see what can be combined.  So this card is for fivechallenges, I could have entered into at least eight!  But I thought I would save that for a few more cards.  So, the five challenges are:-

1.  Sketch & Stash Challenge - Sketch
2.  Papertake Weekly - Christmas Crackers
3.  Whiff of Joy - Christmas
4.  Cute Card Thursday - Boys card
5.  A Spoon Full of Sugar - Brown plus blue or pink

I used a stamp from the Whiff of Joy winter kit that I hadn't inked up together with those lovely MME papers again.



Supplies: Whiff of Joy Stamp, Daisy & Dandelion Sentiment Stamp; MME papers; Snowflake punches; gems; brown chalk ink, Stampin' Up! eyelet punch

5 comments:

Louise said...

Claire I love the colours you have chose for this card and your colouring is fab.
louise xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Claire,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Claire ! :-) The image is lovely and the papers you used are fab ! :-)


Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge:-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Chrissie said...

What an adorable card Claire, I love the colours and papers on this.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Claire thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx