Saturday 19 September 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #48

It's Saturday once again and I'm sat watching the X Factor.  How good was that guy from Chicago?  This some great talent in this year's show.  Not very happy that Strictly is on at the same time!  I keep quickly flicking over to see what is happening but it's not the same.

Here's my card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge.  It was a fabulous sketch by Heather.  Yes I'm using up my old papers again.  This time I pulled out some Basic Grey papers.  I coloured the image using promarkers, including a couple of the new ones.  Must get me some of those!!



Supplies:
Image - Whiff of Joy
Sentiment - Whiff of Joy
Papers - Basic Grey
Other - Spacers, flowers, brads and pearls

2 comments:

craftymum said...

Lovely card and papers too. I watched X Factor too. The guy from Chicago was lovely. Sure he'll go a long way.
Please check out my new blog if you get the chance
Love Sarah XXX

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous Claire!! I love those papers and I think they look fabulous with this adorable image!! Love your interpretation of the sketch!
:)kathy