Tuesday 8 September 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #46

Here's my card for the WoJ Challenge. A fab sketch by the wonderfully talented Bev.  I used my fave papers from K&Co.  I'm trying to use as much as I can of my old papers before I buy anymore.  It's going well....so far!  I used my promarkers to colour the image in.  I'm really pleased that they are bringing out some new colours, although I have not got all of the others yet!

Supplies:
Image - Whiff of Joy
Sentiment - Papermania
Paper - K&Co
Tools - Stampin Up Punches, Fiskars Punch, Retro Flower Punches
Others - Brad and gems from stash

3 comments:

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

hi,
your card is so sweet!
good luck
alexandra

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card, love the pretty WOJ image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Ohhh Claire,what a gorgeous card,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x