Saturday 19 September 2009

Friday Sketchers #70

It's Sunday and now tomorrow I have to go back to work.  Where do the weekends actually go???

Here's my card for Friday Sketchers.  I've pulled an old Basic Grey pad out again to use some of it up.  Didn't use much but hey-ho!  I've coloured the image with promarkers again.  I've still not got round to using the copics I bought last week!



Supplies:
Image - Whiff of Joy
Paper - Basic Grey
Tools - Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities
Other - Flowers, Pearls, Spacer & Brads from stash

5 comments:

Aud said...

Such a sweet card with beautiful papers!♥

Thanks for playing along!

Hugs,
Aud

Louise said...

beautiful card claire
louise xx

Anonymous said...

This is a fab card, love the image and colours you've used.
Barbara

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, lovely card. Kim

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card and colouring