Monday 21 September 2009

Just Magnolia #23

Today's card is for Just Magnolia which is a fabulous sketch by the very talented Bev.  I loved this sketch.  I do like simple as there seems to be more room for movement!

Okay now this is where I've been a bit naughty as these are new papers!  I really like this card as the colours in the papers are not always what I would use together but they are great.  I will be using these papers up!!  I also was trying to get this finished up before last night's X Factor.  I was going to put a few more embellishments on it but just didn't get a chance before I need to clear away.




Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - Papermania
Paper - Bo Bunny
Ribbon - Bo Bunny
Tools - Fiskars Border Punch, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities
Other - Flowers and brad from stash

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thisis adorable what wonderful colouring and paper choice a truly stunning card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love those papers and brilliant Tilda. I don't think it need anything more its perfect.
luv
Debby

Barbara said...

Claire, very pretty card and your coloring is terrific. I also want to welcome you to the Sunday Sketch and Stamp GD. I love your work and look forward to seeing more.

Barb, DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and of course the sweet image which you have coloured beautifully
hugs Mandy xx

Rach said...

this is delish hun, fabulous job. hugs rachxx

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn