Monday 14 September 2009

3 in 1!

Today's card I managed to fit into 3 challenges!  A sketch by Sunday Sketch & Stamp, colours pink, white and 1 more for Anyone for Anya and polka dots for My Time to Craft.

I used one of my fave Anya stamps, coloured with Promarkers. I used some old papers from Papermania.  Yes I'm still using up old stash however I did succumb to buying a couple of sheets of new paper on Saturday.  I couldn't help it!


Supplies:
Image - Miss Anya by The Greeting Farm
Sentiment - Penny Black
Paper - Papermania
Tools - Fiskars border punch, nestabilities and cuttlebug
Other - Gems and ribbon from stash

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable Miss Anya, wonderful job with the sketch and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

3 in 1 great work dear, just adore this lovely Ms Anya card so beautifully coloured
Hugs Jacqui x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Pink, White and Black is always a good combination, love it! Nice layout and papers.

Nice to have you in our AFA Challenge this week!

Warmest regards, Renata

Anonymous said...

I love the way you layered your card. Lovely colours
Yvonne x

Susie Sugar said...

Thanks for popping by my blog Claire your lovely comments are really appreciated
This card is lovely and also very pretty in pink
Hugs Susie xx

Lesley said...

Pretty card and cute Anya! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

clare said...

gorgeous card..love the colour combo..thanks for taking part in SS&S challenge..good luck and we hope you can join us again
Clare SS&S DT

Julie said...

Nicely done, a pretty card and great layout

Dawny P said...

This is such a pretty card and that image is so sweet :) Thank you for joining us at AFA. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Barbara said...

Adorable! I love Anya and the colors you chose. Great take on the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Barb, DT