Sunday 20 September 2009

1 Card, 4 Challenges!

Today's card I've managed to enter into FOUR challenges!! I always look at the challenge blogs and see if I can group a one together with a sketch.  I managed to group three with a sketch today.  I think that's the most challenges I've entered one card into, it would have been five if I had used different papers.  Serves me right for not concentrating.

So the four challenges I've entered are: Sketch Saturday, Anyone for Anya (funky flowers), Secret Crafter (one for the girls) and Cupcake Craft Challenges (pearls and swirls).

I'm still using up my Wild Raspberry papers (I hope you are not bored of look at the same papers!!). I still have loads left!  The image was coloured using promarkers and it was one I'd found in a little pile of images I'd stamped and coloured ages ago.



Supplies:
Image - Miss Anya by The Greeting Farm
Paper - K & Co
Tools - Flower punches, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities
Other - Brads and pearls from stash

12 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the colors and papers!

Andrea said...

Such a gorgeous card - lovely papers, and your colouring of Anya is wonderful!
Love, Andrea xx

Donna said...

This is fantastic Claire, you've done a smashing job with this weeks pearls and swirls theme, love your colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Claire, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers are stunning. Great layout and love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gabby said...

Such a cute card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the cute image and brilliant colours.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and a fabulous take on the girly theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Lovely card! I do love those flowers.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice funky papers and sweet flowers.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! :)

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty. Love the iamge and the colour combo. Lovely papers.

Glenda

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card, fab flowers and a very sweet image:) Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxxx