Thursday 10 September 2009

Friday Sketchers #68

This is a card I made for Friday Sketchers.  It was made for my friend Lyndsey and her fiancee, Sean.  They recently got engaged.  So Lyndsey if you are reading this - big congratulations again!!! 
I used papers which I have had for a while, and to be honest I'd forgotten about them and found them in a pile of others!  It's also the first time I have used this stamp and I've had it absolutely ages!! Isn't that just so bad!!  I used promarkers to colour the image once again.

Supplies:
Image - Sarah Kay
Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Tools - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Retro Flower Punches and Martha Stewart Border Punch
Other - Brads and pearls from stash

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a beautiful card dear, just love the colours and that gorgeous image is just right for an engagement
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and that image is perfect for an engagement card.
luv
Debby