Friday 9 October 2009

Two that got away

Ok whilst having a look through the folders of my cards, I noticed I had never uploaded these two!  So here they are.  The first is using some Basic Grey papers, a gorjuss girl stamp coloured with prismas (I think).  The ribbon I got from the local garden centre!



Supplies:
Image - Gorjuss Girls by Sugar Nellie
Paper - Basic Grey
Tools - Nestabilities and Cuttlebug
Other - Ribbon and buttons from stash

The second card must have been made for some challenge that I obviously forgot about!  I can't even remember what challenge.  Again it's using a gorjuss girl coloured by promarkers.



Supplies:
Image - Gorjuss Girls by Sugar Nellie
Paper - Imaginice
Tools - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug and Flower Punch
Other - Flowers, Brad and ribbon from stash

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh they're adorable.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

So pleased you found them dear they so deserve to be seen they are fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x