Monday 12 October 2009

Just Magnolia #26

Here is my card for the fab sketch over at Just Magnolia.  Really enjoyed using this sketch.  I thought I would start my Christmas cards!  I found some papers from last year, stamped a few old Magnolia images and coloured them with promarkers.  I love the papers from Cosmo Cricket that I'm going to order some more.  I also used my new snowflake punch - I love it!



Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Tools - Snowflake Punch, Nestabilities and Cuttlebug
Other - Pearls and white fluffy stuff (for the snow) from stash

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, love Tilda and what gorgeous papers.
luv
Debby

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is wonderful. I love the colors, papers and your new punch as well ;) Thanks for joining in the fun!