Sunday 18 October 2009

Mojo Monday #108

I had a great day today.  My friend, Lyndsey came to craft.  I made four cards and was very pleased with myself as we tend to do more talking than anything else!  Again they were all Christmas cards, so sorry I'm going to bore you with those over the next few days.

This is for Mojo Monday.  I slightly altered the sketch to fit my card but you can see the basis of the sketch.  I used my WoJ santa again and also those lovely MME papers.



Supplies:
Image - Whiff of Joy
Papers - MME
Tools - Cuttlebug Snowflake Die and Snowflake Punches
Other - Snowflake brad, gems and Pearls from stash

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely little card this is such fabulous colours
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab, wonderful Santa.
luv
Debby