Tuesday 13 October 2009

Friday Sketchers #73

Here's my card using a lovely sketch for this week's challenge at Friday Sketchers.  Now ordinarily I would have changed it to fit a square card as that is the shape I mainly make, however I thought what the heck and did a DL!  I do like a change.  Again I used those Cosmo Cricket papers and an old Magnolia.  Coloured in using promarkers again.  I thought I would carry on doing Christmas whilst I had the papers out!  Please click on the image to make it bigger, I can't seem to change the size it's either too small or too big, grrr!



Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Tools - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug and Snowflake punch
Other - Ribbon from SU and Pearls from stash

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Adorable Tilda and fab papers, great job with the sketch.
luv
Debby