Monday 21 December 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #18

This is my last card for my stint on the DT over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  Unfortunately I've been laid up with sciatica for the past couple of weeks and card making was pushed to the back burner as I was in too much pain to really sit, hunched over a desk and concentrate.  This was a last minute dash to get made, so much so I forgot all about it and didn't have time to get it posted on the SS&S blog.  Anyway on to the card, it was a sketch by Barb which was fab. I altered it to fit a C6 card and used some of my SU goodies.

I have really enjoyed being on this DT for the past couple of months and I want to thank the whole team for inviting me, making me welcome and supplying such fab sketches!



Supplies: All SU, Trendy Trees, Old Olive, Rose Red and Bashful Blue, Stampin Up Eyelet Border Punch

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,i love your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx