Wednesday 2 December 2009

Moving Along with the Times #23

Another challenge blog I stumbled across was this one, Moving Along with the Times.  There was a fab sketch together with a theme of animals.  It just so happened that I had stamped and coloured this fabulous image that's a stamp by Gillian Roberts at Stampavie.  It is so adorable.  I just had to join in with their challenge.



Supplies: Stampavie stamp; Daisy & Dandelion sentiment stamp; Bo Bunny papers; Stampin' Up! real red ribbon; various snowflake punches; brown chalk ink; pearls

5 comments:

Louise said...

gorgeous card claire and I have passed an award on to you on my blog.
louise xx

Sue said...

Claire,this is absolutely gorgeous and adorable,i so love this image and the papers are fab:)

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

thread-bare said...

Wow that is such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT xx Clare x

Nicki said...

So pleased you joined us this week at MAWTT with this lovely card, I love the adorable image.

Nicki, :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable image, fabulous card.
luv
Debby