Tuesday 22 December 2009

My Time to Craft #71

This week over at My Time to Craft we challenge you to make a Z card.  Now there's so many different ways you can do this and the team have come up with some fab ideas.   Please take a look at them all!  Here's mine:




I used a basic Z fold card, again I used my SU stash and my fave stamps of the moment, Trendy Trees.  I really made a simple card and didn't go over the top with embellishments, in fact I didn't use any.  This card took just minutes to whip up.  Great for bulk thank you cards for Christmas!



Supplies: All SU.  Trendy Trees, Certainly Celery DSP, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip card and Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa ink.

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx