Thursday 16 July 2009

Sketch Saturday #59

Here's the card I made for my mum. I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday and gave it my own twist. I used my new summer kit stamps from Magnolia again and used promarkers to colour her.

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to comment. I really enjoy reading your comments - they are much appreciated. I must make time to visit some blogs and leave some love!

Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment (inside) - Penny Black
Paper - K&Co
Tools - Corner punch and Martha Stewart border punch
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Other - Flowers, brad, pearls, spacer and charm from stash
Medium - Promarkers

7 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Claire,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Claire, love Tilda, and the papers are great, just perfect for the summaer. Louise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Tilda and love the summer colours.
luv
Debby

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss Card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
hugs Ria

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Love the image.

cardsandacuppa said...

Beautiful, Love it!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx