Thursday 2 July 2009

Just Magnolia #11

Tomorrow I'm off to Wembley Stadium to see Take That. I am so excited you wouldn't believe! They have been my fave band since I was 11 years old and I'll soon be 29! I've heard, read and seen so much good stuff about the show so I'm really looking forward to it and hope it blows my expectations right out of the water! I'm not looking forward to the travelling down there though. I'm sure I'll be back on Saturday full of it!

This card is for the Just Magnolia challenge. It was a fantastic sketch by Bev. It was a dream to work with - so easy the card just "fell" together. I love the colours and the papers. Again I have used my promarkers. I love these, so much so I ordered a few more. I just realised this isn't the best photo. Sorry.


Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Paper - Bo Bunny
Tools - Butterfly punch, nesties and cuttlebug
Other - Flowers, brads , pearls and ribbon from stash

7 comments:

Tab said...

Wowee fab card love the colours and image, just gorgeous!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire!! This is so sweet! Love the layout and the coloring. NICE!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card. Enjoy Take That. x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love Tilda and the fab papers.
I know you will have a fab time at the Take That concert.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Clarie,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job!

Happy blogoversary!