Sunday 20 July 2008

Nearly over

The weekend is nearly over, back to work tomorrow. Glad I only have a three day week this week. I have a couple of days off at the end of the week and I can't wait. My holiday is still 7 weeks away and I am in so need of a break!

This weekend I have managed to do some stamping and made a few cards.

Here are a couple of cards I made last weekend:

The first is the birthday card I made my dad last week. Used a cute Magnolia stamp.



Supplies: Magnolia Stamp, K & Co Papers, Print Works Collection Sentiment Stamp, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Buttons

The second is a card based on a sketch by Katharina. I've used a Sarah Kay stamp. I love it! I really need to get my hands on a couple more of those stamps.

Supplies: Sarah Kay Stamp, My Minds Eye Papers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Hobby Art Sentiment Stamp, Various Flowers and Brads

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards, great colouring and you have used some great papers Tx

Mel said...

Both cards are fab :0)

Kathy said...

Another gorgeous card Claire. The colors and papers are perfect and your coloring is just stunning!! Beautiful:) Kathy