Tuesday 15 July 2008

More cards

It's been so hot here today, unbelievably so! I was surprised as it didn't give such nice weather! Shame I was at work and not able to enjoy it. Hope it stays like this for a few more days! I don't think it will, this is England!
Here are some more cards that I have made:
The first is another Magnolia card. I love these papers, they are definitely my favourite.
Supplies: Magnoia Stamp, Daisy Bucket papers, Flowers (various), Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

The second card is yet another Magnolia, yes I love these stamps!! Again using those yummy papers.

Supplies: Magnolia Stamps, Daisy Bucket papers, Hero Arts sentiment stamp, buttons (various), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

The third card is my favourite of three today. I've used another Sarah Kay stamp (I only have two, this is the other one). This is for the Sarah Kay Challenge blog. The challenge was to use the sketch.

Supplies: Sarah Kay Stamp, My Mind's Eye papers, Ribbon (various), Flowers (various), Hero Arts sentiment Stamp

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

All three are great, I do like the top one, seems to come together so well!
Clairexx

Peechy said...

yum!! love the colours on these, beautiful cards. I love all the layering too.

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards!!! I came to check out the Sarah Kay and got to see the others too!! Your papers are gorgeous and the coloring is out of this world!! Nice job on all three!!!

simplyfairies said...

Stunning cards, I luv them all....

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards, I agree, those daisy bucket papers are fab, lvoe the pretty colours
lv gill x

Bev said...

Absolutely fabulous cards!!!

Thanks for joining in with the Sarah Kay challenge