Monday 22 June 2009

Friday Sketchers #57

My entry for Friday Sketchers. A very lovely simple sketch. I like simple! Again image coloured using promarkers as I have a little stock pile now from when I have been practising. No mishaps and they all look pretty well coloured in so I might as well use them up! I love this little Tilda stamp.

Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Paper - Bo Bunny
Tools - Punches from Stampin' Up
Other - Flowers, pearls and brads from stash

Here is the card I made my dad for Father's Day. It was done very quickly, sorry dad. I actually like it. Simple. I did decorate (very simply) the inside but didn't take a photo sorry. Image coloured using promarkers again. I think I need a few more colours to add to my collection such as the greys.

Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - Papermania
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Tools - Nesties and Cuttlebug
Other - Buttons and ribbon from stash

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love Tilda and Edwin they're both looking fab and great papers too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Claire,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Oh love your cards hun, such cute images and I love the colours you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow two fabulous cards dear, such great colouring and DP choice and your colouring is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

LOUISE said...

Two fab cards Claire, love them both. Louise x

Chris said...

I like simple too but you managed to make yours still stunning. Love all of the details and the colors here.

Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week - I'm so happy to be the sponsor and love visiting all of the blogs!

Unknown said...

oh what a amazing and so great. looks so very pretty and fabulous.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea