Thursday, 26 February 2009

Sketch Saturday #39

I made this card last weekend and forgot about it using the lovely sketch from Sketch Saturday. I used another fab image from Whiff of Joy and those gorgeous Basic grey papers. I reverted back to my ever faithful watercolours! I was missing them!

Supplies:
Image - Whiff of Joy
Sentiment - Stampin Up
Paper - Basic Grey
Other - Flowers, brads, ribbon and punched flowers from stash

I received a GORJUSS delivery yesterday!! I have been playing with them ever since. I made a card earlier tonight and I will show it as soon as I can! I probably won't be around much. I'm off to race night tomorrow with some friends and then at the weekend we are helping a friend move into his new house! I have Monday off next week, we have gone on a four day week for a couple of months so I'm hoping to have a little craft time!

3 comments:

Riet said...

woww,Claire,what a beautiful card,l love the image en colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Jo said...

WOW! Claire, this is stunningly beautiful! LOVE your colouring especially
Thank you for joining us this week!
Jo xx

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love the beautiful papers and fabulous colouring xx