Tuesday 27 January 2009

Papertake Weekly Sketch #7

A fab sketch over at Papertake Weekly by Dawny. Enjoyed this one and I even got to use my new nestabilities which I absolutely love. Have another two on order and hopefully they will be here soon! Again used some old stash and an image that I pulled out of my box! I can't believe I am actually keeping this up!



Supplies:
Image - Magnolia
Sentiment - still no idea!
Paper - Simply Elegant by Papermania
Ribbon - unknown
Other - Flowers and brad

5 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Great card Claire.

Nicola said...

Ooh I do need these nesties, love your card and what fab colours. -x-

Natalie said...

Claire this is gorgeous, I love this Tilda. The card in the previous post is lovely too. x

cats whiskers said...

Claire this is just fabulous the layout and papers are perfect and Tilda has been coloured beautifully
Hugs Jacqui x

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely - gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x