Monday, 1 December 2008

Friday Sketchers

Here's another card I made at my crafty day yesterday. It's a card for the challenge over at Friday Sketchers. It was such a simple sketch but so much can be done with it. Really loved it!


Supplies:
Stamps: Magnolia
Paper: Paper Salon - Dazzle
Sentiment: Studio G
Other: Punch snowflakes, flower and brad
I just want to say thank you for everyone who has visited my blog over the last couple of weeks and left such lovely comments. I appreciate them so much, it really keeps me going so thank you!

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used

Natalie said...

Great card. I love the image, layout and papers. x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wow...what a gorgeous card, Tilda is beautiful.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :-)

Rach said...

such a pretty card, love the image. hugs rachxx

Kim Piggott said...

Claire this is so beautiful!
Your colouring is awesome and your beautiful detail looks fabulous!
You make the most beautiful cards!
hugs
kim xxx

Jill said...

aww Claire this is just adorable I love it hugs Jill x

Nixe07 said...

Wow what a gorgeous card! I love how you´ve coloured the cute tilda.
Hugs
Moni