Friday 28 November 2008

End of the week

and boy am I glad! It seems to have dragged on endlessly. Nevermind it's over with now for a couple of days! Tomorrow I am off to the hairdressers and then off to do a bit of christmas shopping and then on Sunday I have my friend coming round to make loads of cards!

Here's another card. I still absolutely love these papers and can't stop using them! I think this stamp is still my fave. I received another 2 new Magnolias today together with a new Sarah Kay stamp which is lovely. You might get to see them soon!


Supplies:
Paper: K & Co Peppermint Twist
Stamp: Magnolia
Sentiment Stamp: Studio G
Other: Punched snowflake and gems
To be in with the chance of winnng some fab candy hop on over to Bev's blog who is giving some great Whiff of Joy candy!

4 comments:

Tab said...

Hi hun, such a divine card, love the image, you have coloured it beautifully.

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi, lovely to hear from you I have added you to my blog list. :0)
Hugs Tab xxx

Rach said...

this is adorable, such lovely papers and a beautifully coloured image. hugs rachxx

Natalie said...

Claire this is gorgeous. x

Natalie said...

Claire this is gorgeous. x